Butt Hinges (Steel, Stainless & Aluminum)
Butt hinges are a smaller version of the continuous hinge. The butt hinge usually comes in equal lengths and widths (example: 3” open x 3” long). Our industrial butt hinges are also available with removable and non-removable pins, with or without holes. A mill finish is standard on this type of hinge. Hinges are available in Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel. Butt Hinges are used in a variety of products & applications.
VELKO is able to produce custom Butt Hinges to your drawing or specifications.
- Plain Butt Hinge - neither leaf is swaged, the leaves lie flat in the same plane in an open position
- Single Full Swaged Butt Hinge – One leaf is fully swaged providing relief for offset mounting
- Single Half Swaged Butt Hinge – One leaf is half swaged for certain mounting requirements
- Double Half Swaged Butt Hinge – Both leaves half swaged with minimum clearance between the leaves when closed
- Reverse Assembly Butt Hinge – Neither leaf is swaged. Hinge is reverse assembled.
Click Here For All Swaging Options (PDF)
Please note: Minimum orders are $300.00.